During class, we were doing our first drafts of our features page. Although they were very basic, they gave us a rough idea on what we wanted to do and how to prepare for it. I don't think I will be using this plan though. I chose for my masthead to be at the top on the left, with then the mini head and page leads across the rest of the top. I chose this because I wanted all the main lines to be at the top, in order for them to be the first thing people see. I then made my main image in the centre, as this is what drags people to the middle of the page, this then gives a vague description of what my article will be about. I have then put images randomnly around the pages, in order to seperate text so it doesn't look as much for people to read. I have then put a pull quote in, again to break up the text but also for people to have a quick indication of what the text and article is about. Wednesday, 3 November 2010
First Plan of Features Page
During class, we were doing our first drafts of our features page. Although they were very basic, they gave us a rough idea on what we wanted to do and how to prepare for it. I don't think I will be using this plan though. I chose for my masthead to be at the top on the left, with then the mini head and page leads across the rest of the top. I chose this because I wanted all the main lines to be at the top, in order for them to be the first thing people see. I then made my main image in the centre, as this is what drags people to the middle of the page, this then gives a vague description of what my article will be about. I have then put images randomnly around the pages, in order to seperate text so it doesn't look as much for people to read. I have then put a pull quote in, again to break up the text but also for people to have a quick indication of what the text and article is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment