Our media class had the opportunity to go to White City in London to the BBC centre. Here we spent a day in a office/class room, on the computers. The class was divided into threes, in which we all participated into the making of a magazine. As a class we were to create a magazine, featuring fashion, music, arts and more. I worked in a three, and our focus was on fashion. We were to select photos and edit them in order to put them over three pages. We created a double page spread, and then a separate photo on a page. Here we learnt how to focus on different parts of a magazine. The day was fun and flew by! It was like we were generally doing our job to create the magazine, which is what I actually want to do when I'm older.
No comments:
Post a Comment