Also for our preliminary task, we were asked to design and produce a front cover of a school magazine. I then did this. I followed through with a house colour of a dark pink, in which I also used for my background of my contents page. I did this so they followed the house colour together, but also so people recognised the magazine by the colour, as it is quite a unique colour. I put in a made up school logo, in which was very simplistic with just a shape, inside saying 'Fusion'. I wanted to keep things simple. The font I used was the same font I used for my contents page, I again followed this through for the simple reason of simplicity and also for people to again recognise my magazine easier. I included a quote, in which I obviously made up, to make the front cover look more offical and professional. I then included three different pictures, and editted these pictures to make them look more interesting and appealing and also very unique. I overall think that my contents page and my front cover work well together, and that they are both suitable for use of my school magazine. Here is my front cover:
No comments:
Post a Comment