As of my preliminary task, I took a variety of images to choose from. I needed a medium close up specifically, so as well as doing this, I also added some other photos, for example long distance shots. Here are all my images I took for my preliminary task, even though I actually only used three of these images, I have decided to write a short paragraph on each photo of whether I picked it or not and if not, why I decided not to choose this image.
I didn't use this image because although I liked the layout of the photo, the model on the right was laughing! This made it look slightly weird because in a school, the picture should resemble students studying rather than laughing, although obviously they still should have fun!
I didn't use this image again. I didn't use it because I wasn't sure of the lighting on the picture. I thought it seemed quite shadowed but not in a good way. I also didn't like how the models head on the right was slightly cut out and out of the picture and generally I just didn't like camera angle.
I really didn't like this image. Firstly, the camera angle is terrible on it, the laptop is the first thing you see. Also the reflection of the laptop shows the most, and it shouldn't be like that. The photo of the main model was good, and I like the fact that the other model was standing behind in the distance, however the lighting on the back model, I didn't really like, simply because it seemed accidental and not purposely done.
I also used this image too. I liked this image because I actually really liked the lighting of the photo. I thought it emphasised on the actual models and made them stand out more, especially against the white, clear background. I also like the focus of the image, with the models in the middle but also more to the right, creating the look of actually recieving the certificate making the image look more realistic.
This picture, yet again I did not use. I didn't use this image because although I like the way the models are posed, and I actually like the camera angle, as it is centred and also the whole picture is 'busy' I thought the picture looked a bit awkward and didn't look as realistic as the other ones. I would of perhaps used this image though, if I needed more images, but at the time I was happy with the amount of images.
No comments:
Post a Comment